The Niko RSVP Card
The Niko RSVP Card
price reflects selected options
The Niko RSVP card is truly our favorite part of this suite. Beginning as a rectangular 4bar card, we hand cut it to a one of a kind, geometric shape. Its design is a truly different way for your guests to respond to your day.
This listing is for the Niko RSVP and includes:
- 4bar letterpress printed RSVP card
- Handcut geometric shape
- 4bar letterpress printed return envelope
- Printed on our House 184# paper. It’s an uncommon weight when it comes to printing, but has an understated elegance we fell in love with.
Additional options available for this suite:
- Ink color
- Please indicate your selection below from our house ink colors, or note if would like a custom ink color. Custom colors will incur an additional fee of $75. At check out you will be asked to choose which specific house color you want, or to note the custom color would like in the comment section.
- Color shown is Indigo Purple.
- Please select the quantity of RSVP cards you would like.
- The price will be reflected above, then add your selections to the cart.
- You will be prompted to fill out all the information we will need to create your RSVP cards.
You can also purchase Details cards as add-ons once you have finished ordering your RSVP cards from this suite.
RSVP Card: Approximately 4.875" x 3.5”, handcut geometric shape
Return Envelope: 5.125" x 3.75"
Material : 184# Natural White, 100% cotton paper
Envelope Material: Grey stock
Origin: Made in Los Angeles
Returns, Cancellations, Changes and Errors:
Because each piece is custom-printed and client-approved before going to press, we cannot accept returns. We will be sure to get everything right and up to your standards through our proof process.
Once purchases have been made the preparation begins! We immediately start to order materials and prepare to make your customized order, so for that reason there are NO CANCELLATIONS.
If you would like to make a change after you have approved your digital proof, additional fees may apply. After your order has gone into production, any requested changes will require a full reprint which will be charged accordingly.