The Merritt Invitation
The Merritt Invitation
price reflects selected options
The Merritt Wedding Invitation creates a memorable experience for everyone that receives it. From unraveling the string tie envelope, to separating each piece inside, the Merritt is a delicate, personal introduction into your wedding.
This listing is for the Merritt Wedding Invitation and includes:
- A7 letterpress printed invitation
- Two tone, letterpress printed inner enclosure
- Main envelope with stamped return address (rubber stamp included)
Printed on 130# light pink paper
Additional options available for this suite:
- Ink color: recommended black
- Please indicate your selection below from our house ink colors, or note if would like a custom ink color. Custom colors will incur an additional fee of $75. At check out you will be asked to choose which specific house color you want, or to note the custom color would like in the comment section.
- Color shown is Black.
- Select the quantity of invites you would like.
- The price will be reflected above, then add your selection to the cart.
- You will be prompted to fill out all the information we will need to create your invitation suite.
You can also purchase Details or RSVP cards as add-ons once you have finished ordering your main invitation from this suite.
A7 Invitation: 5" x 7”
Rectangular Inner Enclosure: 5.5" x 7.5"
Outer Envelope: 6" x 9"
Invitation Material : 130# Light Pink, 100% cotton paper
Inner Enclosure Material: Coral & Poppy Linen Cover stock
Envelope Material: Kraft, String tie
Origin: Made in Los Angeles
Returns, Cancellations, Changes and Errors:
Because each piece is custom-printed and client-approved before going to press, we cannot accept returns. We will be sure to get everything right and up to your standards through our proof process.
Once purchases have been made the preparation begins! We immediately start to order materials and prepare to make your customized order, so for that reason there are NO CANCELLATIONS.
If you would like to make a change after you have approved your digital proof, additional fees may apply. After your order has gone into production, any requested changes will require a full reprint which will be charged accordingly.