The Asher Invitation
The Asher Invitation
price reflects selected options
The Asher Wedding Invitation is designed for a truly modern wedding. It features a subtle, two color letterpress, and clean, open space to let the elegance of the paper itself be seen.
This listing is for the Asher Wedding Invitation and includes:
- A7 letterpress printed invitation
- Main envelope with return address letterpress printed
Printed on our House 184# paper. It’s an uncommon weight when it comes to printing, but has an understated elegance we fell in love with.
Additional options available for this suite:
- Ink color
- Please indicate your selection below from our house ink colors, or note if would like a custom ink color. Custom colors will incur an additional fee of $75. At check out you will be asked to choose which specific house color you want, or to note the custom color would like in the comment section.
- Color shown is Grey/Taupe.
- Select the quantity of invites you would like.
- The price will be reflected above, then add your selection to the cart.
- You will be prompted to fill out all the information we will need to create your invitation suite.
You can also purchase Details or RSVP cards as add-ons once you have finished ordering your main invitation from this suite.
A7 Invitation: 5" x 7”
Outer Envelope: 5.25" x 7.25"
Material : 184# Natural White, 100% cotton paper
Envelope Material: Matching stock
Origin: Made in Los Angeles
Returns, Cancellations, Changes and Errors:
Because each piece is custom-printed and client-approved before going to press, we cannot accept returns. We will be sure to get everything right and up to your standards through our proof process.
Once purchases have been made the preparation begins! We immediately start to order materials and prepare to make your customized order, so for that reason there are NO CANCELLATIONS.
If you would like to make a change after you have approved your digital proof, additional fees may apply. After your order has gone into production, any requested changes will require a full reprint which will be charged accordingly.