"The Palermo" Set
"The Palermo" Set
price reflects selected options
Our favorite left-handed friendly stationery features a rad notch on the bottom right hand corner to surprise and delight.
This stationery set features sophisticated font options of serif, san serif, and handwritten typeface and is hand printed onto luxurious cotton paper.
This listing for Personalized Stationery includes:
- A6 or 4Bar letterpress printed flat card stationery
- Matching A6 or 4bar envelope
We’ve selected 184# paper. It’s an uncommon weight when it comes to printing, but has an understated elegance we fell in love with. (We think you will too.)
Option to add on return address to your envelopes here.
Size: A6 or 4Bar
Material : Natural White Paper
Weight: 184 lbs
Envelope: Natural White Paper
Origin: Made in USA
- Please select the quantity of stationery desired
- Choose the paper size you would like
- Note that in the photos there is an image with samples of ink swatches, you will be prompted to select your ink color in the next step.
- You will see the price reflected above and then add your selections to the cart. You will be prompted to fill out all the information we will need to create your stationery.
- Lastly you will be prompted to pay at check out and provide your contact and/or shipping information.
- You will be emailed a proof of your design within two business days, once approved by you, we will go to print.
- We will be in touch with updates with when your order is finalized and headed your way.
Returns, Cancellations, Changes and Errors:
Because each piece is custom-printed and client-approved before going to press, we cannot accept returns. We will be sure to get everything right and up to your standards through our proof process.
Once purchases have been made the preparation begins! We immediately start to order materials and prepare to make your customized order, so for that reason there are NO CANCELLATIONS. Please make sure that Alissa Bell Press is the choice you want to make before purchasing (and we hope you choose us!).
If you would like to make a change after you have approved your digital proof, additional fees may apply. After your order has gone into production, any requested changes will require a full reprint which will be charged accordingly.