With our recent return to Northern California, a celebration seemed necessary! In January we hosted a special evening at The Riddler in San Francisco with Frances Austen to welcome the FA Collection II and The Essentialist Collection's arrival to the Bay Area. Read more about the evening covered by Haute Living and enjoy a few of the photos below.
Photo details include...
1) Me in Frances Austen's Bow Back Blouse in Soft White
2) Cashmere & stationery - the best pairing
3) Guests enjoyed champagne & caviar while shopping!
4) Margaret & I are old and dear friends from UCLA. I'm so grateful to have her along during this journey of entrepreneurship and motherhood.
5) Of course Anthony joined for the evening! He looked so handsome :)
6) Frances Austen cashmere with hangtags printed by me!
7) Invitations were mailed to guests in advance... created by me, of course! More details about the project in our custom gallery.
And of course... photos from Instagram stories.
a) Frances Austen's Bow Back Blouse. My styling was inspired by Frances Austen's Collection II photoshoot. I had to copy the look! Margaret made sure my "Yves Saint Laurent" bow was fresh all evening.
b) A reunion with dear friends and old roommates (Jackie & Lauren) who live in SF joined the celebration!
c) High School classmate and talented friend (who also shot our wedding), Eileen Roche made it to the event too <3. I'm so happy to be up north with closer access to these faces.
With the exception of the Instagram Stories & Invitation photos, all images are compliments of New Rev Media. (Another serendipitous reunion... when the photographer walked in, I was shocked to see Pierce Larick who is also from my hometown. Such a special surprise to the evening.) Special thanks to Margaret, Frances Austen, Emily Martin Events, The Riddler, and Di Moda PR for creating an extraordinary evening.