Do you have a passion for beautiful handcrafted paper goods? Do you have an eye for clean, consistent design? Do you have a knack for building brands? Then apply for the Alissa Bell Press Summer Internship!
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with email subject "Summer Internship Application" by June 25, 2015 for consideration. Also, in your cover letter please include answers to the following questions:
- Are you located within the Los Angeles area?
- What is your availability for the Summer? Please provide available weeks and days/hours within a given week.
- Why would you like to work at Alissa Bell Press?
- What unique skills or perspectives do you have to offer to our studio?
See details of the 10 week program below:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well with team and individually
- Great communication skills
- 10 week program, 10-16 hours/week
- Must have laptop computer to bring to studio
- Intern Project: to introduce intern to the process of letterpress printing by designing and printing their own project. Visit our Intern Corner to see former interns' projects!
- designing with printing limitations in mind
- selection of materials
- execution of simple print project on press to sell online in our store
- profits will go to the intern
- Assisting in brand development ideas with Alissa & team.
- support and reinforce brand consistency throughout all steps of design, printing and shipping processes
- capturing studio images for use on blog, website, Instagram, etc.
- styling assistance at photoshoots and preparing props, materials, etc.
- General Studio duties (might include)
- packaging & shipping of orders
- assembly of wedding invitations
- upkeep of studio (cleaning, organizing, etc.)