We are very excited to announce that we are taking applications for the Fall Internship! If you love clean design, beautiful paper goods, and have an eye for excellent visual content - we'd love to have you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Studio Internship" by Friday, August 5th. Within your cover letter, please address the following questions:
- Are you located within the Los Angeles area?
- What is your schedule for this Fall? Please provide available days/hours within a given week.
- Why would you like to work at Alissa Bell Press?
- What unique skills or perspectives do you have to offer to our studio?
- Please include your Instagram and Pinterest handles.
- Name three businesses or creatives you admire and what you find interesting about them.
See details of the 10 week program below:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well with team and individually
- Great communication skills
- 10 week program, 10-15 hours/week (a portion of which may be remote, but at least one day in studio)
- Must have laptop computer to bring to studio
- Assist in Social Media development with Alissa & team
- Help us grow and maintain a Pinterest presence
- Occasional Studio Duties
- Packaging & assembly of orders
- Upkeep of studio (light cleaning, organizing, etc.)
- Intern Project: Design and create your own business cards to keep!
- Design your own card with printing limitations in mind
- Select your materials
- Assist in the printing process of your project